Tuesday, July 21, 2009

That's it?

So, it took me less than 5 minutes to create this blog. And in that 5 minutes I microwaved some raviolis for lunch (yes, the totally non-nutritious Chef-Boy-R-Dee kind, nothing organic or wholesome included) and wiped up a puddle of water spilled by The Girl. Cool. It is just that easy.

So, why am I starting a blog? It's not like I have a ton of time, being a teacher and a mom and a wife and a community volunteer and, and, and.... Well, all the "mom" or "parenting" blogs I follow are so dang uplifting, so positive-viewpoint, I just needed to vent a bit and say, you know, "Some days I do have gin before noon because a slight buzz helps me make it through the day!" I need an outlet to vent my reality to others.

So there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment