Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Am I the only one who does this??

So, I decide to work on the laundry today. (Actually, I can barely walk through the laundry room because of all the dirty stuff piled up.) As I start to dump all the unfolded crap from the dryer on top of the unfolded crap in the laundry basket, I decide I should first check the stuff in the washer.

I wonder, "How long has this stuff been sitting here, washed? Did I wash it yesterday? Hmmmmm......no, I don't think so. I didn't have time yesterday (read: motivation, desire) to fold this shit in the dryer, so I just ran the dryer again. I think these things were washed TWO DAYS ago." I take a whiff and the washed stuff smells a bit....unclean. So, I set it to warm, add some soap and wash this load again. The stuff in the dryer? Well, I don't need to deal with it until the washer's done. So, it stays in there.


Whew. I think I'll go online, since there's no laundry to do!

1 comment: